In this privacy statement we inform you how Casa da Lis handles your personal details. That means:
- Your personal data are processed in accordance with the purpose for which they were provided; making invoices & forwarding them to the tax authorities, and informing the Foreign Affairs Department of your presence
- We can send newsletters (permission of the person concerned)
- We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data
- We do not pass on personal data to other parties.
For the above objectives we ask for the following personal data:
Name, first name, address, telephone number, e-mail; date and place of birth and identity card number for foreigners; and NIF for the Portuguese.
We do not store your personal data for more than 5 years.
Security of the data:
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, for example we have taken the following measures;
- All persons who can take note of your details on behalf of Casa da Lis are obliged to maintain their confidentiality
- We make back-ups of the personal data in order to be able to repair these in case of physical or technical incidents
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures;
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us directly.
You always have the right to file a complaint with the Privacy Commission, this is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
May 25, 2018